Monday, January 24, 2011

{Print to Party Decor} Vintage Tricycle



Photography by NFE Design


I just realised that I havent actually shown you the full sets of printables from Max's First Birthday.... so here they are :-)

A reminder too, that any of the Style Me Gorgeous Printable's can be personalised for any event, for example, I have had a few orders of these Vintage Tricycle printable's for Baby Showers (as in these images).

I can also customise the colours of the printables for an extra fee.

These printables are now available for purchase, just email me at info@stylemegorgeous.com.au, you can also view the other printable collections on facebook here.


Prices are as follows (AUD);

Invitation $20
Personalised Banner $20
Thank you / favor bag Tags $10
Party Flags $10
Party Spots $10
Buffet Signs $10
Chocolate Bar Wrappers $10
Cookie / sweet Bag Toppers $10
Thank you Notes $10


SIMPLY GORGEOUS PACKAGE $40.00*
(save $10)


- Includes Invitation Printable, Thank you Tag Printable,
Party Flag OR Party Spot Printable and Buffet Sign Printable.



COMPLETELY GORGEOUS PACKAGE $90.00*
(save $20)

- Includes all 9 Printables.


* Please note you are purchasing the digital PDF file ONLY.
No printed product will be shipped. All Printables are for personal use only.
Purchase of PDF file doesnt NOT entitle you to copyright.
Files are not editable.

Sarah xx

2 comments:

  1. Love them Sarah. The tea party set I purchased was a huge hit for Airlie Fae's 5th Birthday party and I have lost count how many times I told people about you! I have blogged about the party and linked to you also. Keep up the gorgeous work!!

    ReplyDelete