Tuesday, September 22, 2009

A Beautiful Spring Sunday



It doesn't get much better than a relaxing Sunday lunch, with divine food, great friends and the warm spring sun ! I was spoilt on Sunday when my beautiful friend Ali hosted a baby sprinkle for me . Surrounded by the fresh whites and greens of spring blooms my closest friends, my mum and mother in law all sat down, relaxed and enjoyed an absolute feast.

Ali is an amazing cook and whipped up a delicious menu consisting of;

Mint and Lime Iced Tea
Fruit Punch
Caramelised Onion & Goats Cheese Tartlets
Creamy Salmon & Asparagus Linguini
Roasted Pumpkin Risotto
Sesame Chicken Tenders
Asian Mango, PawPaw & Fresh Mint Salad
Rocket, Feta & Walnut Salad
Gingerbread Men
Coconut Cake with White Chocolate & Passionfruit Icing

YUMMO (are you drooling?)

Jack and his little partner in crime, Luca (my godson), had a wonderful time hanging out in Ali's vege patch :-)

Thankyou my girls for a fantastic day xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment